Friday 5 June 2020

MLH Learning From Home



On the 25th of March, school ended and we had to go into lockdown.

MLH had theme weeks for learning from home.

There wasn't a theme week for week 1 we were just getting into learning from home.

The 2nd week was ANZAC themed because ANZAC day was coming up,on the Friday Google Meet we had to dress up as poppies!

The 3rd week was called Animal Kingdom. I chose to study cheetahs and got to dress up as a cheetah on the Friday Google Meet.

Week 4 was called World Famous I chose Frida Kahlo and got to dress up as her on the Friday Google Meet.

Last but not least, Story Time. I chose Harry Potter and on the Friday Google Meet I dressed up as Hermione Granger.

My favourite 2 weeks were Story Time and World Famous my least favourite themes were ANZAC and Animal Kingdom.

We had to go back to school on the 18th of May I was soooooooooo excited to see my friends but sad that we could only do air hugs :(

P-s MLH stands for Moana Learning Hub our class room.


 








4 comments:

  1. Hi Rio Tristin here I like you descriptive writing good job Rio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ivy here. I like the way you included all the different themes we had on every week of the lock down. Your blog post reminds me of missing school and being stuck at home! Hermione Granger is my favorite Harry Potter character! Is Hermione your favorite Harry Potter character?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rio,
    I like how you added the exact date of when we came back to school.Maybe next time you could add in what you did during lockdown. Over all I liked it.

    FRom tillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rio, I loved your Blogpost! I can't wait to read your next one. Maybe you could add a bit more detail like, what priorities did you have to do? What groups did of animals did you get to choose from? What categories of famous people did you get to choose from? Once the teachers knew what book you chose did they tell you which characters to dress up as? That was a pretty good blog post though. We didn't them in lockdown. Charlotte.A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about