Thursday 11 June 2020

Just Dance

Coming back from lock down MLH did Just Dance which is an active video game
where you copy some people dancing on the screen who have practised the
same dance over and over again until they have mastered it on a
green screen and on camera, so during Friday Discovery time Ella,Josephine,
Esther and I decided to take a Just Dance group!


We learnt how to use the projector and added some songs that we liked.


One of my favourite Just Dances is: Waka Waka (4 players) one movement was
we had to form a bicycle the first time we formed it (on Monday) we all
collapsed on the floor in exhaustion and at the end I had to jump on
everyone's arms and everyone dropped me on the ground because they didn’t
know what to do! But we mastered it in the end and we felt really amazing
(mainly because we didn’t feel horrible).


Another one of my favorite songs and Just Dances came on: Timber! I am
always the girl and my friend Ella is the panda bear because I have to jump
on her back at the end!! (we mastered it the first time and now we know it
off by heart!)
At the end of Discovery Time, Josephine, Esther, Ella and I got to hand out
Shine Cards which are little cards that you get when you are showing the
school values of Respect, Responsibility, Resilience, Independence and a
Positive Attitude (We felt so grown up!)   


I really recommend Just Dance to you

P-S MLH stands for Moana Learning Hub our class room!

Here are pictures of some Just Dances we do
7 Rings | Just Dance Wiki | Fandom
Y.M.C.A. | Just Dance (Videogame series) Wiki | Fandom
Just Dance Now v 3.4.2 Mod APK - APK Google
Just Dance 2018: Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) Alternate - 5 ...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rio Tristin here I like the way you used descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about